Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Someone's In The Kitchen

Someone's In The Kitchen - New Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict

Someone's In The Kitchen - New Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict

Someone's In The Kitchen - New Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict

Someone's In The Kitchen - New Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict

Someone's In The Kitchen - New Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict

Someone's In The Kitchen - New Post @ Second Life Fashion Addict


Well, back to the day to day of my Second Life, and my Kitchen has been installed and I have set everything up. I have already made a heap of Jams and Jellies, taking advantage of the early summer fruits and berries.  I love all the little details I was able to pack into my new kitchen, with a decidedly retro feel, it is homey and warm.  It looks like someone, likely my kitten, has already been into the milk this morning. Oh well, something to clean up is never a bad thing when it means spending more time in my lovely bright kitchen.  Come on over and share some Raspberry Cake with me, I can't possibly eat it all myself, and I will put the coffee (or tea) on for us.

At home, I always go for a casual look, and jeans and a loose top are pretty much my standard go-to uniform.  It doesn't mean I have given up entirely on my love for fashion and shoes, and this pair of lovely Debbi Wedges from [LVLE] is the perfect pop of color. You can get your own pair now for 50% OFF the regular price at The Family Flea Market, they come in a slew of pretty colors too. I am loving my new nail polishes from Ama., and have now declared myself to be officially addicted to SLink nail polish appliers. I have more then I can even count at this point.

Credits: 
Hair -  .ploom. Inge - Reds **New@Oh My Gacha**
Skin - Swallow Alice Porcelaine (8.Spring) Black
Facelight - *League* Windlight Facelight Softer
Eyes - [Buzz] Ardent Eyes - Angel
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet - Mid Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from Swallow ]
Lashes - [ glow ] studio, Innocent. eyelashes - gentle w/ *League* Avatar Eyelash Hider
Nails - Ama. : SLink Polish : Glitter Dragon
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: Libitina :: 100% :: FULL14004

Shoes - [LVLE] Debbi Wedge - Red **New@The Family Flea Market**
Jeans - Rebel Gal :: Lee 3 Year Fade Jeans/Smoke Metallic. [No Location Found]
Shirt - *Fishy Strawberry* Relaxed Sweater - Dark Grey
Glasses -  [ bubble ] Retro Glasses V2
Earrings - [Fetch] Mush Earring  - Red
Bracelet - tapi :: cashmere wrap (brat) (R)
Bracelet & Ring Set - -FAUN- Geo Bangle -Gunmetal & Geo Ring -Gunmetal- L
Facial Piercings - :Diamante: Lust Facial Piercing

Poses - 
. Infiniti . - F. Basics 008 Mirror, 009 Mirror, 010, 011 Mirror, 012, 013
Tillie's Posing Studio V 5.0 - Standalone HUD
Avatar Eye Control/Expressions - 
AnyPose Expression HUD [Free On Marketplace or Inworld @Phate Sheppard Creations]
Decor -
Trompe Loeil - The Karin Cottage Sky
Trompe Loeil- Retro Kitchen - Standalone Pieces (White) PG
The Loft - Gerzzo Kettle Black
The Loft - Gerzzo Tin Cannisters Blue
The Loft - Gerzzo Microwave Oven Blue
The Loft - Gerzzo Cart Red
The Loft - Gerzzo Chair Red
The Loft - Gerzzo Dining Table White
The Loft - Gerzzo Place Setting Pink
The Loft - Gerzzo Place Setting Blue
-tb- Pastry Mania - Raspberry Cake [Gacha Prize]
-tb- Kitchen Basics - Coffee Pot [Gacha Prize]
-tb- Kitchen Basics - Scale (Red) [Gacha Prize]
-tb- Kitchen Basics - Misc [Gacha Prize]
-tb- Kitchen Basics - Preserves [Gacha Prize]
-tb- Kitchen Basics - Bowls [Gacha Prize]
-tb- Kitchen Basics - Bakeware [Gacha Prize]
floorplan. recipe tin
floorplan. vintage milk caddy
floorplan. soda crate stack
*Second Spaces* Ready to Bake - baking pans 2 [Gacha Prize]
Second Spaces - Well-stocked Pantry - complete set [Gacha Prizes]
{what next} Spring Clean Bucket (green) [Gacha Prize]
{what next} Mop Decor (rez) [Gacha Prize]
oyasumi / toaster v2 / RARE [Gacha Prize]
oyasumi / oyasumi milk (with cereal) [Gacha Prize]
***Note: Gacha Prize Items May No Longer Be Available


No comments: