Tuesday, June 10, 2014

FFL - A Touch Of Golden Luck

Wanderlust - Fashion For Life 2014, Relay For Life SL - Preview Today, Runs June 7th - 20th/2014

A Touch Of Golden Luck - FFL

A Touch Of Golden Luck - FFL

A Touch Of Golden Luck - FFL

A Touch Of Golden Luck - FFL

It's interesting how our tastes change over the years. In my teens and twenties, I was all about the silver. In Jewelry and accessories, I just preferred it for my rocking style. Lately, gold is what seems to attract my interest, in all tones of yellow and pink, it just seems warmer and more lovely to me. The moment I saw this Fashion For Life Exclusive Jacket from [ free bird ] I was sold on it. It is such a stunning mesh piece. The texturing on the lapels and seems is so lovely, I want to make it real and pull it through my screen.  

I was determined to wear it in a post, so here it is, paired with half a dozen other Relay For Life of Second Life donation exclusives.  From head to toe, I feel lovely and precious, just like a golden charm.  It's lucky for me that I was able to find all these parts to pull together into one great look, there is so much to choose from at FFL, with 10 SIMs full of shopping excess, I have too much to sort through sometimes. The dangers of finding great deals and great designs that donate to charity, in this case the American Cancer Society, is always having too much. Guess I just got lucky today. Below you will find all the shopping details, including the teleport to mainstore locations. To get a TAXI directly to the store at the Fashion For Life event, click on the Fashion For Life link after the item name/description so those lindens can really add up as donations to Relay For Life of Second Life. Happy Shopping!

Credits: 
Shoes - Essenz - Detroit (Fatpack) **New@Fashion For Life, Exclusive**
Jacket - [ free bird ] Boho Jacket - Gold **New@Fashion For Life, Exclusive**
Pants - Nya's Shop, Gypsie Pants Uni FatPack**New@Fashion For Life, Exclusive**
Clutch - [[ Masoom]] Fan Handbag w resizer NO pose- Left **New@Fashion For Life, Exclusive**
Necklace/Earrings - Bliensen + MaiTai - Laylah - Earrings & Laylah - Necklace **New@Fashion For Life, Exclusive**
Camisole - LAST CALL, Jacqui Tank Top [No Longer Available]

Hair - .:EMO-tions:. * JOSY * **New@Fashion For Life, Exclusive**
Skin - Swallow Alice Porcelaine (6.Spring) Black
Make-up - Swallow, Anja Lipstick Ultra Glossy 14
Hairbase - *League* Erin Hairbase Tattoo Brunette -Pale
Facelight - *League* Windlight Facelight Softer
Eyes - {S0NG} :: Hope~ Hazel Eye
Lashes - *League* Avatar Eyelash Hider
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet - High Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from Swallow]
Nails - [V/I][VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Feet Fingernails/Toenails Applier - FRANGIPANI #1

Poses -
*PosESioN*, Diamond Set 7, Mila 1 - 3 - 5 - 8
Tillie's Posing Studio V 5.0 - Standalone HUD **Fashion For Life Donation Vendor Location**
Avatar Eye Control - 
AnyPose Expression HUD [Free On Marketplace or Inworld @Phate Sheppard Creations]
Location -
~{Zaara} MAINSTORE~, Zaara (120, 151, 21) - General

No comments: