Monday, March 17, 2014

Welcome To The Dollhouse

Welcome To The Doll House - New Blog Post SLFA
[Full Credits Follow Post]
Welcome to my dollhouse. Sometimes it is the silliest and most wonderful item that inspires a whole look, and I am the first to admit it.  When I spotted a post on the iheartsl.com feed that had these adorable dolls in it, I jotted down the address on a post-it and kept scrolling along. When I got the chance to check out the SLurl, I had already forgotten what it was for, and the minute I saw the Gacha machines in the ***Kawaii Mainstore*** I was enchanted. How could something so sweet be a real rendered 3D mesh doll? I gave the machine a play, and managed to snag a rare on the first pull, putting her into my arms and falling in love at first sight. These sweet little dolls pack a whopping 89 Prims/LI, but are the perfect cuddle when you need an escape from the everyday.

Welcome To The Doll House - New Blog Post SLFA

There are 10 in the collection, all sweetly named and different colors, with three rares that seem to have ombre tipped hair as the only real difference. I played away, and managed to snag all 10 like a crazy woman, with only 4 doubles, and I passed one of those on to my sister Anessa, who doesn't share my enthusiasm for super cute crap. She is an adult after all, me, I live for this stuff. At just 75L a play, this is one Gacha goodie that grabbed my heart and stole my money, but I am happier for the experience. The Gacha, it gotcha me!

Welcome To The Doll House - New Blog Post SLFA

The details on these dolls is epic. The have Neko style ears and tails, they have little bells around their necks, and wear a little earring in one furry ear.  The outfits have amazing details, like paneled dress flaps, scrunched up pantaloons, and little bow. Each doll carries her own little demon mask too. I may not understand the story behind them, but I made up my own. They are my little protectors, protecting my heart from bangs and bruises on rough days.

Welcome To The Doll House - New Blog Post SLFA

My whole look really evolved from wanting to match my dollies. The top was purchased at the same ***Kawaii Mainstore*** on Lafee Style SIM.  I wish I knew the origin of the image on it, and hope it is licensed for use by the creator, that is something I try to be very careful of. My trip to the Serafilms event, Moulin Rouge, allowed me to snag this super slim and sassy stripped miniskirt by *LACUNA*. Izzie's tights and Gacha great *Reign shoes round out the look. All the details can be found in the credits, but the dolls can only be found in-world.


Credits:
Hair - .ploom., Bambi- Candy Pack (NEW@Whore Couture Fair)  
Skin -  [ iren ], Molly - Pale *Skin Fair Exclusive* (NEW @Skin Fair 2014)
Eyes - IKON, Ascension Eyes - Hazel
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet, Mid Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from [ iren ] ]
Nails -  A:S:S, Slink fingernails - Mermaid
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]
Tattoo (Face) - Letis Tattoo, :: Stars (L) :: 100% :: FC12001

Shoes - *Reign.- MaryJanes- Black (NEW @Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Tights -  Izzie's, Sheer Tights - Colors Pack - Pink
Top -  ***Kawaii Mainstore***Long Black Girl Top - Mesh
Skirt -  *LACUNA*, Montmartre Mini Skirt - Black & Vivacious (NEW @Serafilms Moulin Rouge)
Cuff - Baiastice, Triple Stars Leather Cuff - Fuchsia [Past Gacha Prize]
Necklace - MG, Necklace - Wicked Little Heart - Short
Headband - [Aux] Devilish - Headband - Black RARE (NEW @Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Facial Piercings - .:ellabella:., Mariejean Set

Props:
Dolls: Lafee Style ***Kawaii Mainstore***, Gacha Prize [$75L/Each: 10 To Collect, 3 Rare]
Setting:
llorisen // ciaran skybox
Poses:
*GV* Grapevine [No Longer Available Under This Name] - Marketplace Store
*Luth* Poses [No Longer Available]

No comments: