Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sleek In The City


[Full Credits Follow Post]
Today I have been a busy blogger, this is my *gasp* second post of the day, and I am so in love with this look it may stick around in-world for a while.  After a day at the office look, I needed to chill out for a night on the grid, dancing and generally being a nuisance. When I stumbled into a little shop named Overhigh this week, I went Kooky for Cocoa Puffs over these fabulous printed leggings, and about half of the rest of the shop too. I love having a shiny tush, and they have so many great colors in the print, it was impossible to mess up this look.


I was dying to wear this two-tone Gathered Shoulder Blouse from tram, it comes with a solid black version also, and it actually has an available add-on pack of Mesh Dickies, you know, the collared shirt looking bibs that fake a whole shirt. I grabbed those up in a snap, and can't wait to see how they mix with other items as well. Great shop to see if you have never been, so much yummy tram goodness!


Again, the NEW round of COLLABOR88 has me doing a little happy dance every time I open my inventory. This time, it is this most Epic wig from Clawtooth, called Betty Spaghetti, that has my heart doing the Macarena. In addition, the bag and heels, and even the necklace and earrings are all from this new round of COLABOR88 excellence, run, do not walk, and get in on the fun!

 
Another fun round of Nail that look with a matching nail polish, and this go-round has me tickled to my finger tips with the rediscovered Bliensen + MaiTai, who I loved so very much 4 years ago, and love even more now. Couldn't you just die for these amazing 'Steampunk' nail appliers, 8 sweet colors and a rusty cog at the nail tip. My visit to the new Slink West, where Slink appliers and apparel abound, has me now broke -- but happy with shoes I snagged at 50% off their regular prices and heaps of new nail do-dads. 

Credits:
Hair -  Clawtooth, Betty Spaghetti - Black Beauty (NEW @COLLABOR88)
Skin - *League*,  Jen Pale  ChinaDoll (Cleavage C) Hairbase
Eyes - IKON, Ascension Eyes - Hazel
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet, Mid Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from *League*]
Nails -  Bliensen + MaiTai, Slink Fingernail HUD - Steampunk
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]
Tattoo (Face) - Letis Tattoo, :: Stars (L) :: 100% :: FC12001

Shoes - Ingenue, Lillian Heels (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Copper 
(NEW @COLLABOR88)
Bag - Noodles, Sasha Studded Bag Mint/Gold (NEW @COLLABOR88)
Top - tram, Gathered Shoulder Blouse [Black]
Leggings - Overhigh, Printed Leggings - Texture 3
Necklace & Earrings Set - MG, Tokyo Party Night (NEW @COLLABOR88)
Bracelet - tapi, Cashmere Wrap (Bitch) (NEW @Suicide Dollz Event)
Piercings - .:ellabella:., Mariejean (scripted)
Earrings - Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi Set [No Longer Available]

Location: [Square] Avenue B, Downtown Shops
Poses: 
Purple Poses, Briana Set 
(marukin), Forever Set (NEW @COLLABOR88)

No comments: