Sunday, March 2, 2014

Punk Rock Prom Queen

[Full Credits Follow This Post]
Sometimes, I just wanna be a Rockstar, or at least dress like one. Who else could get away with a look like this? The minute I spied this set of separates from Emery at the latest FaMESHed  Event, I was all over it. This is so up my alley, it shot the bowling pins into orbit. Bright colours, casual yet cool, and definitely with a playful punky edge to it. It was hard to select just one set, the options on this fringed top and skirt look are all amazing.

Playing with more hair from CaTwA, this amazing Ruby V2 style requires a tattoo hair base of your choosing, so I did a little market-placing and discovered my favorite tattoo go-to styler Leti Hax of Letis Tattoo makes several awesome shaved head tat bases, this one with a lovely Etched Flower design made the look perfection for me.
I suppose the best thing about this look is how powerful it makes me feel, it is a bit sexy, a bit raw, a lot counter-culture, and very in your face. So much of my face is showing that I feel lighter and more free to be myself. I have to say that I am in love with the way my *League* skins give my avatar such a unique look on my shape, it's the best thing about them. Even others wearing the same skin will look different. I stand out in a crowd, it takes guts to wear something like this, and it is not an obvious styling choice when you first see the outfit alone. 


My sock addiction continues to be well fed with these fabulous WWI Boyfriend Socks, only available in the marketplace. I also got maximum bang for my boot bucks with this simply rocking pair of Fusion Biker Boots, available in a 5 version fatpack for an unheard of price at The Dressing Room. Run, do not walk, and get your own look on. I feel like an honest to g-d Punk Rock Prom Queen.

Credits:
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^,  - Mesh Stella V2 Color Pack 1, OMBRE HUD
Skin: *League*, Jen Pale Feline (Cleavage D) 
Eyes: IKONAscension Eyes - Hazel
Lashes: MMS -Thora Lashes by Minnu Palen (No Longer Available)

Shaved Head Tattoo: Letis Tattoo, Etched Hair Base :: Flowering :: A
Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands *Avatar Enhancement* - Elegant1 R, Flat L Versions
Note: The above is textured with skin appliers available from *League*.
Nail Art: //elephante// poses, Sparkle Yellow Fingernails (GACHA)
Tattoos: Letis Tattoo: Rigel Combination Full 75% & Slink HUD SKULL for Rigel
Note: The above is textured with skin appliers available from Letis Tattoo.
Shoes: TDR, Fusion Biker Boots Nero (@The Dressing Room)
Top: Emery, Fringed Top 55 Lime (NEW @FaMESHed)
Skirt: Emery, Skirt Lola Blue (NEW @FaMESHed)
Socks: WWI, Boyfriend Socks v2 Gray Stripes (Marketplace Store)
Cuffs: (epoque), Menotte Deuxieme - Cool Set (Marketplace Store)
Necklace: PILOT, Galactic Necklace [Silver/Blue]
Earring: POMPOSITY, Cuff Me Handcuff Earrings - Left
Nose Stud: Tickled Pink*, Uma nose stud (No Longer Available)
Earrings: Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi Set (No Longer Available)
Lip Ring: *Red Ruin* (No Longer Available)

Listening To: Josie And The Pussycats - 3 Small Words

No comments: