Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Floral Finesse

Floral Finesse - New Blog Post @ SLFA
[Full Credits Follow Post]
Florals seem to be popping up everywhere and spring is in the air. They are not for everyone, and I rarely wear them myself, because they are really not my style, but the moment I spotted this muted palette floral at Overhigh, I nabbed up this pencil skirt like a giddy schoolgirl. Florals with edge? I am so there! Pairing it with this Overhigh green shell wool top is what made the look work for me. Classy and office ready, without being too cutesy. 

Floral Finesse - New Blog Post @ SLFA

I pulled in a great LaGyo office tote bag from the latest COLLABOR88 event, and was all set to wander the grid in search of more fashion finds. That is, after all, the kind of work I can really put my heart into.  I have been dying to see {Zaara} since getting back into SL five weeks ago, and so I finally made my pilgrimage back to one of my very favorite places in all of SL.  If I could fly anywhere in the world on a one-way ticket, India would be my only choice.

Floral Finesse - New Blog Post @ SLFA

This look is clean and polished, and didn't need a lot of over-accessorizing, so I pulled on a fabulous necklace from ::Sweet Leonard::, in the shape of a jeweled owl, just the perfect touch. The best value pack of rings I have found. since getting back on the hunt for new and amazing jewelry, is a set from the fab Maxi Gossamer called Talia Cluster.  It comes with multiple styled rings, fully scripted for appearance change, and for both hands. So much mileage in one fat folder.

Floral Finesse - New Blog Post @ SLFA

Again I am playing with my hair, and this is the first !lamb wig I have worn since my re-appearance on the grid. I love the ombre look, and since I can't have it in RL, SL will have to do. Another version of my beloved new *League* Erin skins from Skin Fair 2014 makes a showing. On my toes -- A great 50% deal from the Slink West SIM opening, ANE's Aura 2 Black Leather pumps.  

Credits:
Hair -  !lamb., High Friends In Places (Mesh) - Tiramisu
Skin - *League*,  Skin Erin Pale Pearl Brunette Chest D (NEW @Skin Fair 2014)
Skin Add On -  *League*, Erin Tintable Lipstick - 2, Erin Brows Black - Pale
Eyes - IKON, Ascension Eyes - Hazel
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet, Mid Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from *League*]
Nails -   Hello Dave, Slink AvEnhance - Chevron
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]

Shoes -  ANE, Aura 2 Leather BLACK (50% OFF @Slink West Opening)
Bag - LaGyo, Mackenzie tote bag Black-Gold (HAND) (NEW @COLLABOR88)
Top - Overhigh, 03 Top - Green
Skirt - Overhigh, Serena Skirt - Yellow
Ring - MGTalia Cluster - Ring1 - Large - L
Necklace - ::Sweet Leonard::,  My Glamour Owl Necklace -short-

Poses - ploom., Midnight - Tender - Over - Kawhat? Sets
Locations - {Zaara} SIM 

No comments: