Sunday, March 16, 2014

Galactic Grooves

[Full Credits Below Post]
 Sometimes I just love a sleek monotone look, like this one. I had almost forgotten about this amazing celoe dress from the last COLLABOR88 round, and one I put it on I was just awed by the perfection of the mesh design. The back of the dress is sleek and body conscious, the front has a slightly gathered waist and a bit of flow, it amazes me how far SL fashion has come when a design is this well constructed.


Time for an outing of my new main skins, the amazing Erin line from *League*, for now Exclusively available at The Skin Fair, which naturally fit my avatar's face shape and brow shape the moment I put them on. With layers to customize brows and lip tints, and still able to wear my facial tattoos from Letis Tattoo, I am over the moon about this visage. The black lined eyes make my IKON Hazel babies absolutely glow. I am going to have to head back to IKON for more peepers, since they seem to make the most realistic eyes I have found thus far in my journeys.


Everyone loves a good deal, and these epic stompers from -FAUN- are currently 50% off regular prince at the Slink West sim opening. Yes, I mean the boots, which can be HUD controlled to add a toe cap and socks too. I swear I bought up half the SIM on my visit, so you need to get your move on and scoop some great deals while they last.


I have been on the hunt for accessories lately, great ones, and that's why the Luck of The Irish Gacha Fair was such a boon this week. I actually thought everything there would be all Green, Shamrock Shakes and Beer related, but it was so much more than that. I got heaps of wonderful goodies I can't wait to show off, my rings are from PANIK, one of the machines was spitting out fabulous rings for next to nothing, you can't go wrong with that kind of luck,

Credits:
Hair - -LaViere- , Dakota JetBlack
Skin - *League*,  Skin Erin Pale Feline Brunette Chest D (NEW @Skin Fair 2014)
Skin Add On -  *League*, Erin Tintable Lipstick - 2, Erin Brows Black - Pale
Eyes - IKON, Ascension Eyes - Hazel
Hands - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 R & Flat L
Feet - Slink, Avatar Enhancement Feet, Mid Height
[Note: Above Textured With Slink Advanced HUD from *League*]
Nails -   [tea.s], Galactic Battle Slink Nails (@Whore Couture Fair)
Lashes - MMS, Thora Lashes [No Longer Available]
Tattoo (Face) - Letis Tattoo, :: Stars (L) :: 100% :: FC12001

Shoes - -FAUN-, Mannix Stompers - Noir (50% OFF @Slink West Opening)

Dress - celoe, kes.dress.smolder
Leggings - M * A * ii * K * I,  Long Legging Black [No Longer Available]
Rings - .PANIK., Deer Ring- Black, Love Ring- Black (NEW @Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Necklace - LB Jewels, JUDI NECKLACE
Earring - MG, Late Night Hoops - L
Facial Piercings - .:ellabella:., Mariejean (scripted)

Poses - [Pre-2010, No Longer Available]

No comments: