Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A New York State Of Mind

[Full Credits Follow Post]
Lately there is a little piece of me in New York, the State that is. I kind of like that it's there and it's kind of nice to have nice things happening in my life again. It's been a long time since I've let anything in, I have been all up in my head and focused on my daily grind. When the days grind, I like to be in my element. This look is very me, with it's classic layering, fabulous accessories, and absolutely heart stopping jewelry, it's reminiscent of so many looks I have done over the years, yet almost everything is brand new, not only to me, but on the grid.
Speaking of New York, I was so thrilled to finally get to hit The Arcade event, and boy did I blow up my balance getting my hands on all kinds of awesome. I really wasn't too concerned about collecting entire sets of anything, I just wanted to sample a ton of 'New To Me' content, and it is all brilliant. How wonderful is this amazing [Consignment] Peg Board and Camera, both random prizes from one of the Gacha machines, and the map, yup.. New York! The Loft Arley Chair is so perfect, in any colour, but I adore this bright yellow.  With junk.'s morrison bar table, it is a great little corner accent to my loft.
Back to the fashion, I just had to snag up this pair of tulip. Strapped Booties at the COLABOR88 Event, there for just a few days more and then available in the mainstore. The fact that you can see my fabulous Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet through them, and my Flair toe polish, makes them a brilliant addition to my closet.  I pulled on a favorite jacket layer tank, and wondered what next, how can you layer on top of that? Well, this is the thing I am loving about Mesh, this delicious DeeTaleZ Cardigan goes over everything, with an alpha layer added, and it moves like fabric, I am so darn impressed it is an instant favorite.
I stacked on some of the brilliant [MG] La Cubelle bangle sets, now available at FaMESHed, with too many options to describe for both arms, and went with another FaMESHed find, Coquet.'s Cropped Denim Pants. Great hair with a hat stops my heart a beating, and this wig from MINA Hair is another fab example. Finally, my most favorite 'New To Me Find' is this adorable necklace from shimmerie, which looks like something I might have stumbled upon on Etsy, but it is so much more affordable. There are several cute variation available in the shop, I may have to go back and grab the others. When you take four years off from SL, everything is NEW again.

Credits:
Hair: MINA Hair - Carlijn BB
Skin: *League*,  Jen Pale Natural (Cleavage C) w/ Hairbase
Eyes: IKONAscension Eyes - Hazel
Lashes: MMS -Thora Lashes by Minnu Palen (No Longer Available)

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands *Avatar Enhancement* - Elegant1 R, Flat L Versions
Feet: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands *Avatar Enhancement*- Mid Height
Note: The above are textured with skin appliers available from *League*.
Nail Art: FlairNail HUD Add-Ons for Slink Avatar Enhancement Set 55 , Only Worn on Feet
Face Tattoos: Letis Tattoo: :: Stars (L) :: 100% ::
Body Tattoos: Letis Tattoo:: Inermis :: 75% :: 
Shoes: tulip. Strapped Bootie (Navy)
Cardigan: DeeTaleZ, Mesh Cardigan (Grey) (on Marketplace)
Top: Armidi Limited - Classic Loose Tank [White] (Jacket Layer)
Jeans: Coquet., Cropped Denim Pants - Raspberry (NEW @FaMESHed)
Bangles: MG - Bangles - La Cubelle - Combo (NEW @FaMESHed)
Necklace: shimmerie - pottery in disguise (deer01 silver)
Nose Stud: Tickled Pink*, Uma nose stud (No Longer Available)
Earrings: Drifting Sands, Tunnel Multi Set (No Longer Available)
Lip Ring: *Red Ruin* (No Longer Available)

Props:
The Loft - Arley Chair (Yellow) (Gacha Prize @ ARCADE)
[Consignment] Travellers Desk: Peg Board (Gacha Prize @ ARCADE)
[Consignment] Travellers Desk: Camera (Gacha Prize @ ARCADE)
junk. morrison bar table. (Gacha Prize @ ARCADE)
llorisen // ciaran skybox

Song On My Mind: New York State Of Mind - Billy Joel

No comments: