Monday, May 18, 2009

Kind & Generous

I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude to Callie Cline for spear-heading the "Blogger Appreciation Week" of the past week. I also wanted to thank those who helped to organize the events, and gift distribution within the Fashion Bloggers group, you know who you are and you are all angels.

Naked Without You...

The designers that sent gifts, or even expressed their gratitude to those of us who blog with their kind words, your creativity is what drives my passion, and that's why I say, "I would be naked without you". This includes the often uncredited pose and animation designers as well, for you are just as vital. Fashion is one of my many loves in-world, and blogging is always something I have done primarily for my own amusement. It is my pleasure to display your creations and discuss the details that I appreciate in your work. So once again, thank you for giving me the access to materials that make my hobby possible. I love to shop, and I love to share, and blogging is a way for me to do both, capture my evolving style, and the evolving face of fashion in Second Life.

To my fellow bloggers, I also have thanks. You make me want to be a better, more consistent, and more professional blogger. Together, we are a community, perhaps codependent and dysfunctional at times, but we are like a family in that way. We all do it our own way, and have our own stamp that makes our work unique, yet we share a common love when you strip away all the rest of the politics and drama. So thank you for making what I do part of something bigger and more sustaining.

~ Ketsy

2 comments:

Hempy Weezles said...

Beautifully put, I dont think we met at the garden party but I found this post off the feed and I had to respond. Thank you for saying it so well. Hope to meet you soon-

Hempy
Love/Hate

SL À La Mode said...

I'm very new at all of this and everyday i'm finding new, amazing blog sites. I'm glad to have found yours, its a wonderful blog & entry. Thanks for letting me know there are friendlies out there!

Anjelyc xo
SL A La Mode