Friday, December 5, 2008

Gaucho Marks

Look Of The Day [Nov.14/08] 3

On my last trip to Celestial Studios, I stocked up on all my Charmed Skins, making sure I had all of them, since they are my trademark look, and the one that makes me feel most like myself. This purple Violicious skin inspired this look, I love the punky burst of colour, and decided to go with matching hair from the phenomenal Eat Rice!. This Stellar style is scripted so the front portion can be made one of several great manic panic colours. Lashes are also from Celestial Studios, and Realistic Brights Brown Eyes are from **[Riddle]**.

Look Of The Day [Nov.14/08] 1

I wanted to work with some of the clothing I have had for a while, but this great Sprawl Bricolage top in Grey is a great sheer blouse with all the layer options you could ever want. Pushbutton Skolnick's new line is really fantastic, and I am glad I nabbed a bunch before my funds totally bottomed out. Make sure you check the Sprawl shop out. I have had these great Gaucho Pants from BP* for a long time, but never really knew how to wear them. I think they work well with this layered look. I threw on some knit socks from [MG Fashion], and went with a monochrome leg look with Black Dune Boots from Maitreya. Since I am on the modest side, I wore a classic bra from House of Nyla under the Blouse, it gives the look a little more class and depth.

Look Of The Day [Nov.14/08] 2

I added a few punky accessories with Canimal's Picture Pendant, scripted to click through about 10 different cute designs. I pulled in a big bangle from ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, the Jelly Gem Donut Bangle is scripted to change base and gem colours, and can be matched to almost any look. A Pouch Belt from ::MEZZO:: gives added interest at the waist, with cute little skull charms it is really a nice touch of kitsch. A big ~flirt~ Amythyst in Platinum Tiffany Ring pulls in another dash of purple to round out the look. Having fun with a dash of colour makes me oh so very happy.

Shopping Details:
Blouse - Sprawl, The Bricolage (Gray)
Jeans - BP*, Gaucho (Blue)
Bra - House of Nyla, Black Lace Lingerie Set 1, Full Cup Bra
Socks - [MG Fashion], Knitted Socks (Pack01, Black)
Boots - Maitreya, Dune Boots (Black)
Necklace - Canimal, Picture Pendant
Bangle - ~*Fresh Baked Goods*~, Jelly Gem Donut Bangle (Silver)
Ring - ~flirt~, Tiffany Plat/Amethyst Ring
Belt - ::MEZZO::, porch belt, skull (stomach, m)
Hair - Eat Rice!, Stellar (Black, Blackdark)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Purple-Violicious)
Eyes - **[Riddle]**, Realistic Brights - Brown
Lashes - Celestial Studios, Club 13

No comments: