Sunday, September 28, 2008

Orange You Glad...

Look Of The Day [September 26/08] 1

I have very little [CRAP] in my closets, no seriously, I don't own very many of Tenshi Vielle's creations. It's not that I don't like them, it's more because of her heavy use of prim parts that don't agree with my bust line. When Tenshi released this sweet little Rain Coat, I knew that finally there was something I could work with. Why it is called a Rain Coat only Tenshi could explain, it covers very little, but I love this vibrant Orange version, and was drawn to it's silky feminine style. I love the little button details on the collar, cuffs, and chest. This is one piece of [CRAP] I am glad to own. I paired it up with these great Plaid Pants with an orange accent from ~~Ivalde~~ (then Embla), part of the Amanda set, though I am not certain it is still being sold.

Look Of The Day [September 26/08] 3

I had been waiting for an opportunity to wear these great Dolly Sandals in Orange from =DeLa*=, and I am glad I got them squeezed in before the seasons officially change. I love the stacked heel, and the bright orange colour is just delicious. This Porta Corsico Bag from [Armidi Gisaci] works surprisingly well here, and even though the colour is noted as Gold & Grey, it has an almost orange brown tone to it. I have to admit it, if there is one thing I always seem to like from Armidi, it's the shoes, bags, and other accessories. Dark Mouse, new to the Retrology SIM has some great accessories, but I especially love the belts, and this Ostrich and Tortoise Belt is a favorite. -EARTHTONES- makes some of my favorite casual jewelry in-world, and this great Goldust and Cedar Bangles Set is a wonderful example of the great items you can discover there. I am also wearing my Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring from Caroline's Jewelry, which I wear almost all the time as it is my engagement ring.

Look Of The Day [September 26/08] 2

I have always loved the bright and silky Silver hair from -=H2L=-, and this Mio style that I snagged at the Hair Fair is another new favorite. It is sleek and smooth, and I love that is shows off some cute ear. One of my favorite Canimal skins is this Pinup make-up in the Essence Line. I love the red lip and the earthy smokey green shadow. Separated Lashes are from Cake, and eyes are the ultra affordable Hazel Eyes from Decollage. I always love wearing bright vibrant colours, they just have this instant mood lifting quality for me. It makes me glad that I found a little bit of [CRAP] tucked away in my inventory.

Shopping Details:
Jacket – [CRAP], Rain Coat (Orange)
Pants - ~~Ivalde~~ (Embla), Plaid Pant from Amanda Set (Orange)
Shoes - =DeLa*=, Sandal “Dolly” (Orange)
Bag – [Armidi Gisaci], Porta Corsico Bag (Gold & Grey)
Belt – Dark Mouse, Ostrich & Tortoise Belt (Dark Brown)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring
Bracelet (L) - -EARTHTONES-, bMc! Goldust/Cedar Stack
Bracelet (R) - -EARTHTONES-, bMc! Cedarwood Spheres Bracelet
Hair - -=H2L=-, Mio (Silver) [Hair Fair]
Skin – Canimal, Essence (Grace)… of Pinup
Lashes – Cake, Separated Lashes
Eyes – Decollage, Hazel Eyes