Friday, August 22, 2008

Olive You Twosome!

Look Of The Day [August 17/08] 1

When I first came upon Twosome, it was at the now extinct Cherry Buttons Mall. I remember the delightful tops and stockings, and knew then that they were definitely one to watch. This adorable Matisia Retro Top from Twosome is really special. I love the olive colour, and the applique discs with different fabrics, it is really a great little top that does what I love best, thinking outside the box and using the limits of the system element clothing templates to create really interesting details. I paired the top with a simple but well made pair of Arvada Capris from Aleri Darkes. I was thrilled to finally be able to pull on a pair of the fabulous Maitreya Frenzy Banana clogs in Olive, this shoe is just too many good things, the texturing is incredibly well done, the colours offered are all lovely, and that curved stacked wood heel looks like it just walked out of the pages of InStyle Magazine.

Keeping with the Banana theme of the shoes, I was glad to have another chance to wear this Honey Leather Purse from Pampered Princess, which is a great banana yellow. I love bags and purses in-world, and I want more more more, it is like I am on a constant quest for the newest and the best handbags and clutches. Earring are a great pair of /artilleri/ Beaded Hoop Earring, these babies are must-haves for a casual earring, scripted to change to any of dozens of colours with a simple click. A nice casual grouping of bracelets continue the relaxed vibe of this look, this (Shiny Things) Brown Hippie Deluxe Bracelet has so many lovely muted tones in it, that it can be worn easily with any casual look.

Look Of The Day [August 17/08] 2

This wig from (JUNWAVE) came to my attention courtesy of Blogger Extraordinaire Ana Lutetia, who dropped the landmark on me last week. I am a wear it once and maybe never again hair gal, sad but true I have close to 700 wigs, maybe more, so finding newness is always a treat. Ana assured me the hair was great, and the prices even better, so off I went. Pretty much bought out the whole (JUNWAVE) store, and my favorite is this Rough Up style. The colours and textures are great too. Skin is the ever awesome Canimal Essence, this is the Poison make-up in the Grace tone, with Separated Lashes from Cake and Realistic Bright Brown Eyes from **[Riddle]** complete the trio of essentials.

Shopping Details:
Top – Twosome, Matisia Retro Top
Pants - *AD*, Arvada Capris (Dark Blue)
Shoes – Maitreya, Frenzy Banana (Olive) [Review Copy]
Purse – [PP], Leather Purse (Honey)
Bracelet – (Shiny Things), Hippie Deluxe Bracelet (Brown)
Earrings - /artilleri/, Bead Hoop Earings (Color Change)
Hair – (JUNWAVE), NEO*ROUGHUP_OMAKE:D_L
Skin – Canimal, Essence (Grace)… of Poison
Eyes - **[Riddle]**, Realistic Brights (Borwn)
Lashes – Cake, Separated Lashes

No comments: