Sunday, July 6, 2008

Queen of Hearts

Look Of The Day [June 27/2008] 1

Oh how I love Canimal, Canimal Zephyr has provided me with some of my favorite fashion fixes since I discovered Canimal in the first Lalique Square. I was hooked from day one, and have watched Canimal's work develop exponentially in the fantastic department. This Allegra Dress is one such example of a fantastic sexy party dress, a little Gothic Lolita, a lot Sexy Club Wear, it has everything. An interesting neck line, bare shoulders, a flouncy mini skirt, and prim laces on the front of the skirt. I am also wearing Canimal Essence Flamenco Trash Lashes, with thick Black and Red lash layers, flirty and fun.

This dress made my purchase of these amazing Bax Coen Black Suede Ankle Boots worth every LaLa, the boots are so sexy, and the ruffle is optional, and is scripted, as are many other parts of the boot like the laces and metal work, for ultimate customization. Pulling out the red from the dress in the ruffle of the boot made it work so well, adding a lot of interest to a mostly bare leg. I love this bag from Bare Rose Tokyo, the Key of Heart bag almost looks like a piece of Jewelry with it's shiny heart, metal chain and findings. Earring are long time favorites from Diamonde., the Jagged Earring in Black had just the edge I wanted for this look. I covered up my arms in these great stacked heaps of Sazerac Bangles from Bebe. A simple rign from Paper Couture, the Princess Ring, fit in with the Black and Silver accents in the rest of this look.

Look Of The Day [June 27/2008] 2

This hair is some of the brilliance I was missing when Old Gravy vanished months back, now in it's new home on Retrology, this Apple style is one of the many they have brought back in store. I love two-toned hair, especially when it is creatively done, not just typically skunk like. The skin is one of the new *QS* Skins, I am seriously falling in love with the bright eyed look of these skins, very fresh and young looking. Eyes are my favorite multi-shade Hazel Gems from Miriel. I <3 This Look.

Shopping Details:
Dress – Canimal, Allegra (Red)
Boots – Bax, Ankle Boots (Black Suede)
Purse - :::B@R:::, Key Of Heart (Red)
Bangles – Bebe, Sazerac Black Bangles
Earrings – Diamonde., Jagged Earrings (Black)
Ring – Paper Couture, P.C. Princess Ring
Lip Ring - *Red Ruin*, Lip Ring
Hair – Old Gravy, Apple (Black-White)
Skin – Quelita Soon, *QS* Skin, Milk – Dark 003
Lashes – Canimal, Essence…Lashes (Flamenco Trash, Red)
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)

1 comment:

robert said...

Thanks for suggesting!! I will certainly search for the allegra dress.