Friday, June 13, 2008

TULI Fabulous Garden Party

Look Of The Day [June 8/2008] 1

Summer is the time to get outside, away from the whirl and beep of your PC, and into the backyard. Everyone loves a Bar-B-Que, but even more then hot dogs and hamburgers (or Veggie Fare), I love a Garden Party. You know the kind where there are cute little cafe tables, real (not paper) napkins, pretty plates, raspberry lemonade, and a gaggle of gals are dressed up to enjoy finger sandwiches and pasta salad under pretty umbrellas. When I saw this adorable outfit at []::TULI::[], it screamed Garden Party to me, it is an adorable belted summer dress with and optional sweater jacket, and it is so fresh looking. I also loved the named, the Pennie Set. I was studying to be a Professional Chef before I landed in Nursing School, so I immediately thought Penne Pasta when I read the name, and what goes better with Penne then Pesto? Nothing! So these adorable Pesto Silk Wrapped Shank Heels from Paper Couture seemed the perfect match!

I added a few pretty and feminine accessories, this delicate Veraneo Set from Bebe in White and Green, a lovely necklace and earrings set. The Ring seems perfect for a Garden Party, the Paper Couture Diamond Bee Ring may help ward off the bees and wasps that are attracted to outdoor parties. The bag is also Paper Couture, the Sophie Bag is a lovely clean silky looking satchel, a very good place to hide sunglasses and lip gloss.

Look Of The Day [June 8/2008] 2

Hair is NEW to me from Dernier Cri, the Kate style is cute and flippy, and off the neck, a must for summer. I love the way Dernier Cri sells it's hair, it is ingenious, you get the style in a pack of 1, 3, or more, and a hud to wear so that you can select the colour from the dozens of options available. Go try it out with a Demo, coolest thing you will ever see, and the styles are lovely in general, woman's and men's. I hope that White is added as an option soon, that would be icing on my cake. Skin is the lovely *QS* Skin Freebie from the bianca F. update group a few months back, and I loved it so much I went in and bought another make-up in it this past week. Eyes are from Freak Fantasia, and Lashes are the absolute must-have Love Lashes from [Detour].

Shopping Details:
Outfit – []::TULI::[], Pennie Set (Green) [Dress and Sweater]
Shoes – Paper Couture, Silk Wrapped Shank Heel (Pesto)
Bag – Paper Couture, The Sophie Bag (Blanc)
Necklace & Earrings – Bebe, Veraneo Set (Green/White)
Ring – Paper Couture, Diamond Bee Ring
Hair – Dernier Cri, -DC- Kate
Skin - *QS* Skin, Skin Freebie [Previous bianca. F Group Gift]
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes

No comments: