Friday, May 9, 2008

Violet Femme

Look Of The Day [May6/2008] 2

I have had this lovely *Shai* dress in my inventory for months, looking for the perfect occasion to wear it, and realizing how special it is... the occasion finally presented itself. At Stiletto Moody's recent Gala Celebration for her Customer Photo Contest (I Placed in the top 20.. YAY!), I wanted a cocktail dress with that WOW factor. I positively love this *Shai* Lilac Wine Dress, the amazing colour, the ruched shaded fabric, the almost feather like plumage at the throat, and especially the lovely almost bare back. Really a sexy little number.

I chose these great Armidi Gisaci Dalia Pumps in Eggplant, a near perfect match. I picked up this great clutch from Muism, it has a great woven velvety suede look, really nice and I love that it comes with both hand holds, so you don't lose your engagement rings by accident. A nice set of bracelets from Bonita's add a little interest as well, I love the sheer volume of choice at Bonita's Jewelry, but often get lost there, there is SO MUCH to see. I am wearing my absolute favorite earrings, from Diamonde., these Black Jagged Earrings are so interesting to look at, really nice and edgy. Of course, I've got my Gimcrack ring on from Caroline's, which I wear whenever I can.

Look Of The Day [May6/2008] 1

I am wearing the most amazing lashes from Canimal, the Essence Lashes come in vivid day glow colours, and really ad drama and impact, this pair is called Flamingo Trash in Pink. Eyes are the lovely Splatter light hazel from BBBM, and the skin is a favorite from biancaF. in the Bloom make-up on Ivory Fata base. This sweet hair-do is from /artilleri/, and Antie's recent sale, I think it may have been discontinued, I hope not, it is a delightful do, Jami in Black. So here I am in Violet and feeling oh so very feminine.

Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Lashes – Canimal, Essence Lashes (Flamenco Trash, Pink)
Hair – /artilleri/, Jami (Black)
Shoes – Armidi Gisaci, Dalia Pump (Eggplant)
Skin – biancaF., *bf* fata-ivory-bloom
Dress - *Shai*, Lilac Wine Dress
Bag - Muism, Clutch Black Velvet
Bracelet – Bonita’s, Black & Pearls Bracelt 4 - #3
Earrings – Diamonde., Jagged Earrings (Black)
Ring – Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: