Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mint Chip Ice Cream Days...

Look Of The Day [May 19/2008] 1

Although I use the -Hiccup- Fat Pack Poses almost every day, I rarely get a chance to check out the shop, and I was pleasantly surprised on my recent trip to the Starlust Motel to find -Hiccup- among the awesome vendors there. This adorable Tea Party Dress in Mint Chocolate Chip immediately caught my eye, not just the delicious name, but the dress is adorable and I love the combination of warm chocolate brown and soft mint green.

I love wearing chunky sandals with cute summer dresses, and the amazing Rio Beleza Wedges from Armidi Gisaci. They are from the previous season, but I think they are still available and a really uniquely shaped wedge. I have been putting on and taking on this fabulous cuff and pair of earrings from Shiny Things for weeks, but it just didn't look quite right with most of my outfits. I just felt these Summer Leaves items looked a lot like mint leaves to me, so I finally found an excuse to wear them. The cuff is so beautiful, organic, and almost fairy like in it's fanciful style. Shiny Things has always done some lovely Jewelry, it is often missed when people see the brilliant shoes they do. I also loved another chance to use this Mint coloured Bunny Mechanics Badge Purse from Nerdy Birdy. Still no in-world location, but I have hopes as the brand was sold and the new owner says it is coming soon. I also pulled in one of the sweet Pixeldolls Freebie Stone Pendant Necklaces, they look great on.

Look Of The Day [May 19/2008] 2

This hair is a NEW one for me from AOHARU HAIR, yes they do make more then Ice Cream Cone Hats! I really like this Catherine style, and it was interesting wearing a silver grey wig for a change. Wearing Hazel Eyes from Miriel and Love Lashes from [Detour], get them! Also wearing a new favorite skin from bianca F., the LONDON2 Fata Skin in Ivory. I am anxiously awaiting MORE MAKE-UPS! That would make it Ice Cream WITH a Cherry On Top!

Shopping Information:
Dress - -Hiccup-, Tea Party (Mint Chocolate Chip)
Shoes – Armidi Gisaci, Rio Beleza Wedge (Faux Pony – Dark Brown)
Bag – Nerdy Birdy, Mechanics Badge Purse ‘Bunny’ (Mint) [No Longer Available]
Hair – AOHARU HAIR, Catherine 01a (Twilight Silver)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – bianca F., *bf* fata2-ivory-LONDON2
Eyes – Miriel, Hazel Eyes (Big)
Bracelet – Shiny Things, Summer Leaf Cuff
Earrings – Shiny Things, Summer Leaf Earrings
Necklace – PixelDolls, Stone Pendant Necklace (Jade) [Freebie]

1 comment:

Sascha Frangilli said...

Hi Jhuzen Ketsugo, I cannot find a way to send you a personal message, so ooops sorry that I do it this way.

Though I do not make accessories, I do make ballroom gowns and would love to invite you to my store - Sascha's Designs - so you can try out a few dresses (for free, yiehaaaaa) if you would like that.

Sascha Frangilli (aka Patrice in RL)