Friday, May 16, 2008

Flower Power Baby Doll

Look Of The Day [May 15/2008] 1

At a recent "Psychedelic 60s" event at PIN UPS Night Club, I decided to abstain from Tie-Dye and Bell Bottom Pants, and opted instead for a little Flower Power. I picked up these adorable tights at Twosome when they first set up shop in Cherry Buttons, and they may have even been freebies, but they are super adorable, and were a welcome punch of colour. I decided to pair them with this sweet Babydoll Dress from Tres Blah, called the Wanna Flow, and the fabulous new Periquita Mary Square Mary Janes in Black. Erpla's shoes are getting more and more adorable, and I just love the cute heel on these and the button details on the buckle.

I got this great Hair in a review pack from House of Heart, and though I tried on all the styles they sent over, this one, the Haley in Bitter Chocolate, is my absolute favorite. You have to try it to believe it, the flex on it is very natural, it moves like real hair, the wave is really sweet, and it is really a cute cut. I am wearing one of my old favorite skins from Celestial Studios Charmed Line, the Purple-Orchid Make-Up has always been a favorite. Eyes and Lashes are from the brilliant [Detour], and I am really excited to see what they will release next.

Look Of The Day [May 15/2008] 2

I am wearing a watch by Fetch, the Vega Watch in Pink, which I love because it looks so much like a fashion bangle. The necklace is the adorable Pastel Candy Necklace from +*aya V.*+, and earring are from {JUNK}, tinted a brighter yellow gold colour to match the necklace better. Yep, there it is again, my Caroline's Gimcrack Diamond Ring, my most sentimental piece of Jewelry. So this may not be a classic 60s look, but it is definitely in the spirit of the Summer of Love.

Shopping Information:
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Shoes – Periquita, Mary Square Shoes (Black)
Hair – House of Heart, Haley (Bitter Chocolate) [Review Copy]
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Purple – Orchid)
Dress - !tb, Wanna Flow Dress
Stockings – Twosome, Flower Power Socks
Watch – Fetch, Vega Watch (Pink)
Earrings – {JUNK}, Crescent Moon Chandelier Earrings [Tinted Gold]
Necklace - +*aya V.*+, Candy Necklace (Pastel)
Ring - Caroline’s, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: