Monday, April 28, 2008

New Bohemian

Look Of The Day [April 26/2008] 2

Every now and then, I like to switch up my look and go for something that may not be the hottest look of the moment, but rather a classic style that can work from season to season. I have always loved a Bohemian look, and this adorable Skirt and Camisole from the Sela Set at Luminosity is really wearable. The skirt moves really nicely, and is a bit sheer, so it almost floats around you when in motion. The Sela Set comes with two jacket options of it's own, but I opted instead for the Laine Bolero from !Boing Fromage!, which is tintable and can be made to match any look. I opted to pick up the green in the camisole, and tinted it this lovely olive colour.

I have been asked a whole bunch about this hair from Tukinowaguma, and I honestly don't remember how I found the shop, but it has some really cute hair for gals and guys, and the Tae style is just so fresh and flirty. My eyes are my old favorites, Glassy Mustard Green from Freak Fantasia, and I love the glossy look of them. I am addicted to Love Lashes from [Detour], and wear them almost exclusively lately. Another great skin from biancaF., the *QS* Freebie Skin [an Update Group Gift] is so lovely, and I am hungry for more new releases and make-ups.

I stumbled on a little shop called Missakiss months ago, and picked up this cute Tote Bag for all of $50LaLas. The shop has some cute stuff, and nothing over that price, so it is worth a look. This sweet necklace from Paper Couture, called the Heirloom Pendant, is really special, I love the organza ribbon tied in a bow around the Cameo. I am wearing my very un-bohemian Gimcrack Diamond Ring from Caroline's Jewelry, but it is my engagement ring, so I wear it unless another attachment takes it off my hand. I love these boots from Frangipani Designs, called the Vixen Boot, I have them in this great Voodoo Brown colour as well as a black version. I am also rocking one of Bonita Popinjay's fabulous bracelet sets, this Browns & Pearls Set has some really interesting textures and colours, and it works with so many of my outfits.

Look Of The Day [April 26/2008] 1

Shopping Details:
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Hair – Tukinowaguma SHOP, Tw Tae b (White)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – biancaF., *QS* Skin Freebie [Update Group Gift]
Purse – Missakiss, Tote Bag
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Ring
Skirt, Camisole – Luminosity, from Sela Outfit
Jacket – Boing Fromage!, Tintable Laine Bolero (Tinted Olive)
Boots – Frangipani Designs, >FD< Vixen Boots (Voodoo)
Bracelet – Bonita’s, Browns & Pearls, Bracelet 4 - #4
Necklace – Paper Couture, Heirloom Pendant

No comments: