Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lovely In A Lil' Lilac

A little romance, a little lilac, and a simple classy casual look for a Thursday. The inspiration for this look came from these fabulous Lilac Patent Slinky Stilettos from Maitreya. I purchased the Dot Danja Cami from Differ*nt in white, and it is adorable, but seeing it was mod, I tinted it up in lilac as well to work with these shoes. Similarly, I tinted the blue Winter Bangles set from Argyle to match as well.

I pulled the look together with this great high-waisted pant from Little Rebel, that comes in a skirt/pant set and really dresses up a camisole or blouse. A necklace from Swallowtail called simply the Gold Long Necklace, adds a bit of interest as well.

This hair, new to me from Muism, is nice and casual, but I like the 'backcombed' top and simple ponytail pulled to the side. Called simply Ivory, it is very simple but it still helps to make this look really pulled together. Skin from Celestial Studios Charmed Line, as well as these really lovely looking eyes from Celestial Studios Optics Natural Series. These fabulous spider like Club 1 lashes are also from Celestial, and really add a lot of impact, I am becoming a lash addict, what can I say?

Look Of The Day [Mar.31/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Mar.31/08] 1

Shopping Details:
Eyes – Celestial Studios Optics, Natural Series (Hazel)
Hair - *Muism*, Ivory (Silver)
Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Club 1)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Rubies)
Bracelets – Argyle, Winter Bangles (Blue) [Tinted Lilac]
Necklace – Swallowtail, Gold Long Necklace
Pants – Little Rebel, High Button Pants [from Skirt/Pants Set}
Top – D!FF => Differ*nt , Dot Danja Cami [Tinted Lilac]
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes – Maitreya, Slinky Stilettos (Lilac, Patent)

1 comment:

Gemini Galatea said...

Gorgeous :) I love those lashes, they're fab ! I can't believe I've never noticed them before, I have so much stuff from Starley, I must be slipping.