Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us...

On March 30th, My Partner in all things Draco Tatsu and I celebrated our One Year Partnering Anniversary in-world. We never had a wedding, it just wasn't something we wanted, we just knew we were meant to be together, and we have been since our first date about 6 weeks before we partnered. I have never wanted the whole white wedding thing in RL, and in my virtual life this was no different, but if I was the sort of girl who wanted that, this might have been the look I would have gone for. Simple, clean, classic, romantic.

The most wonderful feature of this look is this wonderful sculpted dress from Armidi Gisaci, called the White Silk Organza Dress. It is lovely to look at, but not very practical when mixed with an AO or while dancing, and difficult to photograph in a lot of poses, but still an amazing dress that is available in a dozen delicious colours. I am also wearing some soft full romantic hair from Armidi Hair, The Glamorous III, which really makes you want to run your fingers through it, I felt my forehead was a little over exposed, so I tacked on these fabulous ETD Left Swept Bangs to fill out the look.

I wanted to go with some simple white pearls, and EARTHTONES has delivered some of my favorites, in the Divine Pearls sets with Silver findings. I am wearing one of the Grazia Bracelets, as well as the mostly hidden Grazia Necklace, and find them to be really lovely and versatile. I am also wearing my engagement ring from Caroline's Jewelry, the Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire, which I almost always have on my hand. It is definitely ostentatious, but for some reason that is what I love about it, it is an outward sign that I am very much 'partnered' for all intents and purposes.

I loved this delightful Wilted Bouquet from Shiny Things, and the tulips and pale colours make it feel very much like spring to me. I strapped on a very simple ankle wrapped shoe from Paper Couture, not a new one for me, but the Lu sisters have them up in their shop still, and I think maybe in a few more spring like colours as well. One of my favorite Celestial Studios Skins, some amazing lashes from Detour (appropriately called Love Lashes), and my favorite eyes from Freak Fantasia complete this look. I may never have been a blushing virtual bride, but I feel like a new bride every day with my darling man.

Look Of The Day [Apr.1/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Apr.1/08] 1

Shopping Information:
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Glamourous III (Midnight I)
Bangs – ETD, Left Swept Bangs (Naturals 1, Black)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Red – Diva)
Flowers – Shiny Things, Wilted Wedding Bouquet (Pale)
Dress – Armidi Gisaci, Sculpted Silk Organza Dress (White)
Bracelet – EARTHTONES, Grazia Bracelet, Divine/Silver
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Necklace – EARTHTONES, Grazia Necklace, Divine/Silver
Shoes – Paper Couture, Lierre Ankle Wrap (Purity)

No comments: