Friday, April 18, 2008

The Future's So Bright... I Gotta Wear Shades!

Look Of The Day [April 17/2008] 2

While I was piecing together my look today, I got a little 'Ding Ding' IM from Melatonin Hax of Thimbles, who asked if I would like anything as a free giftie for the Grand Re-Opening of PIN UPS Night Club & Burlesque Bar tonight. When she offered to craft a special pair of shades called PINUPS, I was thrilled, I love Mel's work, and thought her offer was so sweet! So here are these fabulous Shades, available right now on the bar in the new club [Look For The Box With My Face On It... A Picture I Shot to Show Mel How Fan-Frippen-Tastic the Glasses are!]. Stop in and check out the place anytime, the Opening officially starts at 7:00 PM PDT Tonight and it's Prom Night! Yay!

The rest of my look was already sorted, and I was happy to give up eyelashes for the opportunity to wear these fab shades. The Mile High hair was a find this week in a little shop called Tukinowaguma Hair, or Tw for short. This style is called Lisa and I love the height of it! I am wearing one of the new skins I bought at biancaF. this week, this is the Ivory Fata LongEyes skin, and it is really a hot one! You can still see the amazing BBBM Splatter eyes through the shades, they are that great!

The well executed Heart of Glass Dress from Emery looks brilliant paired with a pair of the MUST HAVE Tintable ShinyShiny Magic Pants from Fashionably Dead. I love the spiderweb cutout on the back of this dress, so sexy, so '80s! I am rocking some great shoes from Lyanis Sin's SIN Shoes, called Daphne, I loved adding even more height to my big hair with these chunky platforms. I felt eight feet tall!

Awesome thin metallic bracelets from OPIUM Everyday, and more fabulous earrings from {JUNK}, these called the Crescent Moon Chandelier Earrings. I had been waiting for the right time to wear this Coco Necklace with Pearls from Miam Miam, and a high neck like this gives it a great backdrop. Miam Miam has always impressed with the Metal Colours scripted to change by touch. Rockin' my big rock, my engagement ring from Caroline's Jewelry, and this great Sophie Bag from Paper Couture.

Look Of The Day [April 17/2008] 1

The way I feel about the NEW PIN UPS Building can be summed up with one song lyric, "The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades!" Join us Tonight for the base or just to come take a peek and grab these hot PINUPS Shades!

Shopping Details:
Glasses – Thimbles PINUPS Sunglasses by Melatonin Hax [Limited Time Freebie/Opening Giftie in PIN UPS Night Club & Burlesque Bar – On The Bar!]
Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Hair – Tw - Tukinowaguma Hair, Lisa (White)
Skin – biancaF., fata-Ivory-longeyes
Earrings – {JUNK}, Crescent Moon Chandelier Earrings
Purse – Paper Couture, The Sophie Bag (Blanc)
Dress – Emery, Heart of Glass (Black Version)
Leggings – Fashionably Dead, ShinyShiny Magic Pants (Tinted Gold)
Bangles – OPIUM Everyday, Layered Bangles
Necklace – Miam Miam, Coco Necklace with Pearls (Script Touch Metal to Gold)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes – SIN, Daphne Shoes (Black)

No comments: