Sunday, April 6, 2008

Constructing A Look

Well, spring has sprung on Retrology, and it was time for some spring cleaning and a bit of a Re-Vamp. The owners of the SIM decided to change the center parcel where PIN UPS Night Club sat, and thought a re-build might be a nice change to better suit the needs of the patrons of the SIM. Change can really energize things, and although we are not changing the main shopping areas of the SIM (Which feature the fantastic works of /artilleri/, Ivalde, PIN UP DOLLS Boutique, Ingenue, Thimbles, SIN Shoes, Battered Boudoir, Jeepers Creepers, 1-800-Bettie's, Punch Drunk, Old School Shop, Total Betty, Marlys, ZHAO Shoes, Elegance Hats, Savvy?, illuminare, The Cat Eye Boutique, *ICING*, Hairapy, Skin Within, VaVaVoom, Kid Asia, Kitcsh*en*Couture, Hang The DJ!, and Many More!), we are making some amazing changes to the center parcel and adding some really interesting new elements. So here I am, in my work clothes, ready to hammer out some fabulous!

So Back to work in some great NEW hair from Aden, the Annyka, which I also snagged in black. How much do I love Aden hair? TONS! I am also rocking one of my Celestial Studios Skins, but decided to give some new eyes a try, and really love the eyes at Detour. The Delta eyes come in some great natural shades, and since it is really hard to find a Hazel eye that matches my real life tone, I am always on the lookout for more. I really should rock my Tats more often, and these Shooting Star sleeves from AITUI are some of my faves. Lashes are Cake's fabulous Bedroom Lashes. Also wearing my Uma Nose Stud from Tickled Pink and My Caroline's Jewelry Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire Ring.

I love the new jeans and cords from Celestial Studios, and these Tan Cords are just great, with all sorts of pant leg options, and I love prim pant-legs that don't go wonky when you wear shoes. Speaking of shoes, my favorite trainers come in from REDGRAVE, as well as this cool feather necklace. A set of jumbled bracelets from /Milk/ add to the casual look I am working. Perhaps my favorite new T-Shirt, this one from Heartattack & Vine that reads "You Make Me Nuts" with little squirrels on it. So Cute! The construction gear came with a costume I picked up ages ago from White Lily in the MIA SIM. Actually, my sister Anessa Stine is doing the building, and she is amazing, but I can stand around and look cute too!

Look Of The Day [Apr.2/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Apr.2/08] 1

Shopping Details:
Eyes – [Detour], Delta Eyes (Hazel)
Hair – Aden, Annyka (White)
Lashes – FNKY! & Cake, Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Tattoo – Aitui Tattoo, Shooting Stars (Coloured, Faded)
Bracelets - /Milk/, Bracelet Combination (Grandma)
Pants – Celestial Studios, Cords (Tan)
Top - Heartattack & Vine – H&V, You Make Me Nuts Tee
Necklace – REDGRAVE, Necklace Feather White
Construction Gear – White Lily @ ::MIA::, Construction Pretty Lime (Hammer, Hard Hat, Construction Belt)
Nose Stud – Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes – REDGRAVE, Red-Stripped, Sculptie Sneakers

No comments: