Thursday, April 17, 2008

Belting One Out!

Look Of The Day [April 16/2008] 2

Belts are in this season in a big way, so imagine my delight on finding these amazing slacks at LeeZu Baxter! They are called BellyBelt Pants, this is the Black Satin version, but it comes in about a dozen awesome colour variations. Six hot belts, not a prim in any of them, talk about your low lag accessorizing! I paired these awesome pant/jacket layer high waisted pants with the adorable Armidi Limited Faux Vest Tee in White, and I love how it again makes this outfit totally fun and a real fooler to the eye.

So of course, with low Prim clothes, I went to town with the rest of my accessories. I love these bangle sets from aya V. called the Belt and Fur Bracelet Set. Very cool, and yay for more belts on my wrists! I slid into these great Dhali Bow Platforms in Ivory Moss from Armidi, for a feminine touch to this look. I also decided on this great low prim ring from Paper Couture, called the Princess Ring, it was a gift from my sister Anessa. At 5 Prims, it is a lot of style for a very few prims, and looks flawless. Another great bag here from Bare Rose Couture, this Lucky Horseshoe Bag in Red, which is super stylish, and comes in 3 hold locations (shoulder, forearm, and hand). Almost hidden are these amazing Horn Earrings from {JUNK}, a shop that I am really keeping my eye on for new releases, since the quality of the prim-work and the price are remarkable! This look has just the right touch of the Tribal trend that is heating up the runways, without being to obvious.

I always love to pull on a feminine menswear look if i can, and this amazing Charley Hair/Hat combination from ETD is adorable! What is hotter then a Fedora on a sexy gurl! I am also wearing an amazing Freebie Skin from the *QS* Line from biancaF., it was free yesterday in the Subscribe-O-Matic group and it is remarkably perfect. If you are not already in the biancaF. Update Group, head to the main store in Addictive and touch to sign-up, check the past notices history to see if this skin gift is still there, so worth the trip! I am wearing my favorite lashes from Detour, and yes, the name Love Lashes is no longer a coincidence for me, I really really Love them! These amazing light Splatter eyes from the Mud Set at BBBM (Big Booty Big Money) are also becoming favorites.

Look Of The Day [April 16/2008] 1

Shopping Information:
Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Hair – ETD, Charley, Whites Pack (White)
Lashes – [Detour], Love Lashes
Skin – biancaF., *QS* skin freebie [Subscibe-O-Matic Group Gift, April 17/08]
Bracelets - .+*aya.V*+., Belt & Fur Bracelets
Top – Armidi Limited, The Faux Vest Tee (White)
Pants – LeeZu Baxter, BellyBelt Pant, Satin Black
Purse – BareRose Tokyo, Lucky Horseshoe (Red, Hand)
Earrings – {JUNK}, Horn Earrings
Ring – Paper Couture, Princess Ring
Shoes – Armidi Gisaci, Dhali Bow Platforms, Ivory Moss

No comments: