Monday, April 21, 2008

Banana Who?

Look Of The Day [April 18/2008] 2

Ok, so... Prom and The Re-Opening of PIN UPS Literally knocked me out, we were packed to the gills, and it was a crash-tastic time! So I have been a little behind on the blogging, but now it is time for a little catch-up! The day of Prim [Virtual but still A Blast], I decided to put an easy casual look together, and I started it off with these great Tres Blah! Sunny Jeans. Love the colour of them, and the shading is really nicely done. I wanted to stick with a colourful theme, so I went with this fabulous layered T-Shirt (On Jacket Layer) from Ki-Squared. Called the Banana Mayhem Layered Top, I love the kitsch and the colour of it, and it really makes putting a look together so easy.

I slid into some fabulous comfy flats from Shiny Things, these Francoise Flats in Mango are simply flawless, and I have them in 3 different colours, so you know they gotta be good. Some bangles from Boing Fromage add a little more colour, and the mismatched sets look like I threw them on while dashing to the mall for some last minute Prom related goodies. This Sea Suede Purse, one I have had for quite a while, from Naughty Designs is adorable, I got my hair brush and my keys, and I am ready to rock. I threw on one of my all time casual necklaces, this Picture Pendant from Canimal is great and you can change the picture by clicking on it.

Look Of The Day [April 18/2008] 1

More fabulous Two-Toned Exclusive Hair from Here Comes Trouble, this is the Ajilee in Black, and I love the flexi ponytail in the back, and the height of the semi-braided crown. This skin, a Freebie Subscribe-O-Matic gift from *QS* to the biancF. group is so amazing, I love the eyes on it, very smokey but not too dramatic, and the neutral lip is very sweet. I can't wait to see the full line of *QS* Skins. Really loving theses BBBM Splatter eyes for their light colour and the way they look so expressive, and again Love Lashes from Detour make an appearance. I am all set to go grab that Super Shiny lip-gloss for Prom Night!

Shopping Details:
Eyes – BBBM, Watery Eyes, Mud (Splatter)
Hair – Here Comes Trouble :HCT:, Exclusives Pack1 – Ajilee (1Black)
Skin – biancaF., *QS* Skin Freebie [Subscribe-O-Matic Gift]
Purse – Naughty Designs [ND], Sea Suede Purse
Bracelets – Boing Fromage, Bangles Set
Necklace – Canimal, Picture Pendant
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Pants – Tres Blah, !tb Sunny Jeans
Shoes – Shiny Things, Francoise Flats (Mango)
Top - *Ki2* (Ki-Squared), Banana Mayhem Layered Top

2 comments:

Apatia Hammerer said...

*caugh* i seeeeee you jhuzen

Ketsy said...

YAY! My Stalker! *hugs* Missed Ya Toots!