Monday, March 3, 2008

Have Belts Will Travel!

Sometimes, I am just in the mood for muted colours and practical comfy clothes, and since I was all about getting my house re-furnished (same furniture in my loft for over 1 year in SL, a Crime!) I had to be dressed to do some serious Furniture testing. I found "Emery" weeks ago, and bought out a good number of the items in store at that time, this jacket among them, but I hadn't really worn any of it yet, so when I was looking for a jacket, I was thrilled to be able to throw this one on, called the 'Dakota Checked Jacket', it is cute and relaxed, and probably the most muted colour element in the shop... so unlike me, yet I just loved it! "Dutch Touch" is another place with funky and comfy muted urban looks, and these 'Painter Pants' seemed a perfect match.

I have always loved these boots from "Shiny Things", I love that they look worn in and the colour is vibrant but still neutral. A couple of belts helped me pull this look together, one of my favorite being this "Canimal" 'Punk Rock' Belt, and another, this great bag on a belt by "Cake" with these awesome Flexi suede fringes. Some cute hair from "BP*", this time tinted just a bit darker then the brown it came in to be more... me! I was good to go, now if only I wasn't so laggy I am sure we would have actually gotten furniture, the loft is still bare... but I did get some awesome clothes during the trip, so not a total loss!

Look Of The Day [Feb.28/08] 2

Look Of The Day [Feb.28/08] 1

Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Neutral 4)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Boots – Shiny Things, Old Laceup Boots (Reddish)
Eyes – Naughty Designs, Eyes by Lost, Doll Eyes (Mystical)
Hair – BP*, Heavy Bangs Hair/Twin (L)
Belt – Canimal, Punk Rock Belt
Bag – Cake (FNKY! & Cake), Flexi Utilitarian Belt Bag (Green)
Pants – DUTCH TOUCH, Dirty Paint Pants (From Painter Outfit)
Earrings – Drifting Sands, Multi Tunnels Earrings
Lip Ring – Red Ruin, Lip Ring
Tights - *Petit Ange* (*an*), Knit_Tights_Darkcolour_Set (Brown Socks)
Jacket – Emery, Dakota Checked Jacket

No comments: