Monday, February 4, 2008

A Touch Of Grey...

Sorry I have been away so long, but personal issues kept me from Blogging and I am trying to play catch up now. Way back in January, the 15th to be exact, this was a look that matched my subdued mood at the time, I wanted to cover up a bit.. and blend in. This Loose Knotted Hair from "Armidi" was just what I needed, and The layering of Camisole and Sweater made me feel more insulated (This Sweater and Scarf Set from "Mischief" just looked so cozy). The slacks, dropped on me by my dear friend Neferia Abel of "~Ivalde~" completed the look. Sometimes fashion is less about showing off, and more about trying not to be seen.

Look Of The Day [Jan.15/08]

Hair – Armidi Hair
Eyes – Naughty Designs, Lost Doll Eyes (Mystical)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Neutral 4)
Nose Stud – Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Earrings – Drifting Sands, Tunnels
Glasses - /artilleri/, Marla Glasses (Black)
Camisole – Fashionable Dead, Generic Camis (Black)
Sweater & Scarf – Mischief, *Mis* Andie (Charcoal)
Pants - ~Ivalde~, Pia Pants (Antik)
Boots – Tasha Loveless, Black Ankle Boots

No comments: