Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pop Feel-ing Groovy

On my last visit to the Adorable "Pop Feel", I picked up this Hound’s-tooth Sweater Dress set the moment I saw it. It looked cozy and I love the black and white, with the hot red of the leggings. "Pop Feel" makes some amazingly soft looking fabric textures, they look reach out and touch real. I love that these tights have a ribbed texture to them, and I know that I can find other ways to wear them. I paired up the dress with a belt and earring set I grabbed from "Caroline's Jewelry", always on the look-out for Retro looking pieces for my weekly Era events at the club, this set was all about the 60s' for me. These boots, from "Last Call" are still a favorite, and I wear them all the time. A nice weekday look for shopping the grid or hanging with friends.

Look Of The Day [Feb.01/08]

Lashes – Celestial Studios, Prim Lashes (Classic 10)
Eyes – Freak Fantasia, Glassy Mustard Green
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Skins (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Sweater Dress, Tights – Pop Feel, Chidori Knit Dress
Hair – ETD, Lynne II (White – Blackened)
Boots – Last Call, Covet Liah (Onyx)
Bracelets – Gracile, Footstep Bangles (Black)
Belt & Earrings – Caroline’s Jewelry, Retro Belt & Matching Earring

No comments: