Monday, February 4, 2008

Olive This Look!

This look, was something understated and cozy for my first day back at work at PIN UPS. I am playing catch up, so excuse my backlog of "Look Of The Day" posts... I promise, from now on it'll be a daily routine. I ventured out to shop after taking a week away from SL, and went to visit "~Ivalde~". This Sweater is like a hug from Neferia Abel, I just loved it and went for my favorite colour, green of course. I never get tired of these Wrapped Stiletto Boots from "Shiny Things" and they matched so perfectly!

Look Of The Day [Jan.22/08]

Hair – ETD, Bobbi (White, Blackened)
Eyes – Naughty Designs, Lost Doll Eyes (Mystical)
Skin – Celestial Studios, Charmed Line (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Ring – Caroline’s Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Glasses - /artilleri/, Paula Glasses (Yellow)
Sweater & Leggins – ~Ivalde~, Kajsa Wrap Sweaterdress(Olive, Brown Legging)
Boots – Shiny Things, Wrapped Stilleto Boots (Olive)
Necklace – Swallowtail, Circle Panic Necklace (Gold)
Purse – Armidi Gisaci, Gordie Print Bag, French Feather

No comments: