Wednesday, December 19, 2007

That 70's Look

My Costume for the TV Dinner Event @ PIN UPS, Janet Wood of “Three’s Company”. This outfit is all 70's and all fun! I swear I had this shirt when I was 7 back in 1979, Tres Blah" is great for those Retro touches. My favrite hair from "Armidi", The Poynter, makes a reappearance for a sexy 70's look. Short shorts with a Butterfly applique from "Girlie" scream Roller Girl. And how could you NOT love these fab sneakers from REDGRAVE, who's sculptie shoes continue to amaze me with their perfection.

That 70s Look [Dec.14/07]

Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Frosting)
Eyes - (Miriel) Eyes, Hazel (Big)
Hair – Armidi Hair, The Poynter (Midnight I)
Top – Tres Blah, Heart Top (Jacket Layer)
Shorts – Girlie, Roller Skates Shorts with Butterfly Patch
Socks – Sh*t Happens, Tube Socks (Blue, Calf High)
Arm Band – Devilish Cupcakes, Terry Arm Band, Solid (Blueberry)
Necklace – Simply Spoiled, Pink Lucky Star Necklace
Sneakers – REDGRAVE, Sneakers, Red Stripped Sculpties
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud

No comments: