Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rockabilly Chickie!

For DJ Draco's "Roots & Rockabilly" Event, the theme was 'Best in Grey'. So I dove into my inventory and put together one of my favorite looks. Little Rebel makes seriously great clothes in all kinds of styles and they are very reasonably priced. This "Devil Workshirt" is a long-time fave, and being Jacket layer means I can pile on the Tats! My /artilleri/ Pyramid Stud belt is one of the most utilized accessories in my wardrobe, and I have had it forever, it's a classic. When I go rockabilly, my hair choice is almost exclusively Old Gravy. Their styles are Pure fun and the colours are Manic Panic and then some!

Look Of The Day [Dec.10/07]

Hair - Old Gravy, Never Die (White & Black)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Eyes - (Miriel) Eyes, Hazel (Big)
Shirt - Little Rebel, Grey Devil Workshirt
Pants - /artilleri/, Plain Plaid (Black)
Shoes - KK Outfitters, Kool Kicks, Lo-Top (Women's Gray)
Belt - /artilleri/, Pyramid Stud Belt
Armband - Devilish Cupcakes, Terry Armband (Blood, Solid)
Arm Tattoo - Aitui Tattoo, Shooting Stars (Colored, Half Sleeves, Faded)
Body Tattoo - Aitui Tattoo, Lucky Lady (Faded)
Earring - Drifting Sands, Tunnels
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: