Sunday, December 9, 2007

Redheaded Stranger

My 'Red Headed Strangers' Look. When my RL sister, Anessa Stine, who is a huge part of my SL messaged me to say she had bought this outfit, among others from Casa del Shai. I had to know which colour. Although we usually don't buy the same outfits if we can help it, this one was simply to stunning for me to walk away from. She got "Sky", I got "Sea", and it is so amazing. The colour is fantastic and I knew it would pair well with red hair for the Redhead event @ PIN UPS. The necklace is so amazing too, Swallowtail makes some really amazing pieces, and this is one of my new faves!

Look Of The Day [Dec.06/07]

Hair - ETD, Roslin (Copper)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Earth 4)
Eyes - Freak Fantasia, Mustard Green
Blouse, Slacks - Shai, Dakota Pantsuit (Sea)
Shoes - Crisis Pumps I by Tekilah Elytis, HUD Menu Tintable
Earrings - Paper Couture Basic Hoop Earring (Freebie, Tinted)
Necklace - Swallowtail, Sculpted Rose Necklace
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: