Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Little ChaCha!

The Outfit so nice, I actually bought it twice! Literally (and it is no trans!). When Antonia Marat of /artilleri/ recently had her anniversary sale, i was having major lag and crash issues, but loved this outfit on sight, so tried to buy. I assumed the sale did not go through, and when the store quieted down later that day, I went back for this baby, only to find that indeed I did have it in inventory. Oh well! I love Green, and Yellow is a close second on the fave colours list. I wore this to the "Rockabilly Ball" Best in Yellow event at PIN UPS and loved another opportunity to wear these fab Shiny Things shoes!

A Little ChaCha [Dec.10/07]

Hair - Armidi Hair, The Super Pony (Midnight I)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Rubies)
Eyes - (Miriel) Eyes, Hazel (Big)
Glasses - /artilleri/, Marla Glasses (Yellow)
Necklace - Decollage, Bubblegum Pearls (Tinted)
Top/Belt/Pants Set - /artilleri/, Chacha! Mix1 (Yellow/Green)
Tattoo - Aitui Tattoo, Shooting Stars (Colored, Half Sleeves, Faded)
Bracelet - illuminaire, Green Junk Bracelet
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire
Shoes - Shiny Things, Dare Pumps (Yellow)

No comments: