Monday, December 3, 2007

Bag of Tricks!

For the "Circus & Sideshow" Event at PIN UPS, Draco picked out this look for me from Draconic Kiss. They have amazingly detailed costumes, and this cross between Magician, Ring Master, and Show Girl is fabulously fun. The little glint of Latex sexes it up a bit. It did come with matching boots, but they weren't really doing it for me, so I switched in my Luna Viola Desert Boots which come in a pack with a Brown or Black Accented Version. Here I am wearing the Black Accent, and then I used the HUD scripted colour change option to make the main boot white!

Fantasy Look [Nov.30/07]

Hair - Cake, Wish (Vanilla)
Skin - Celestial Studios, Charmed (Tone 20, Smoke)
Eyes - Celestial Studios Optics, The Naturals, Hazel
Lashes - Lynnix's Lashes, Feathered
Costume - [Includes Hat, Gloves, Stockings, Boots (Boots Not Worn)]Draconic Kiss, "Tricks"
Boots - (Luna Viola) Desert Boot, Black Accent Version, HUD Color Changeable to White Boot (Available at Pixel Dolls)
Nose - Tickled Pink, Uma Nose Stud
Ring - Caroline's Jewelry, Gimcrack Diamond Solitaire

No comments: